SHUNA 2-PC STRAIGHT SHAFT
Hit us up!
Customer orders, questions, or even just to chat.
Infinity Surfboards (Showroom)
24382 Del Prado
Dana Point, CA 92629
Shred & Speed MFG Co. (Main Office)
Ready for a custom? Have a question about a board? What size or model to select?
Contact email@example.com to work on your design direct.
Just send us a note or give us a call and we look forward to working with you!
The Shuna is Werner's best-selling premium High Angle blade, designed for those who want mid-sized power for strokes in all directions. The perfect paddle for the coastal play environment, or for those who want a conservative feel through the water to make the miles pass with ease.
- Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability.
- Mid-sized high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Carbon blend Straight shaft in Standard Diameter.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
- High Angle paddling is typically a more aggressive style of paddling for those with more performance aspirations.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
Straight Shaft: For those that like a traditional, simple feel. Werner's attention to detail in texture, indexing and flex allows for confident control and comfort all day long.
Shaft Type: Straight
Shaft Size: Standard Diameter
Blade Shape: High Angle
Blade Material: Premium Fiberglass
Weight: 27.75 oz. / 787g
Length Range: 200cm to 250cm in 5cm increments
Made In: USA